National CJA On-Line Voucher Reference Tool
CJA Policies and Procedures Handbook
CJA 20 Billing Tips
CJA 21 and 31 Billing Tips
CJA Discovery Billing Tips
- If you currently have an original paper CJA-20 Voucher, you may submit the original for attorney reimbursement. If you have never received or have misplaced your original CJA-20 Voucher, please contact Maria to request an appointment in eVoucher; so that you may submit your attorney reimbursement in eVoucher.
- All transcript and expert authorization requests, must be submitted in eVoucher regardless of the attorney appointment date.
Please note the mandatory requirements for attorney reimbursements on paper CJA vouchers:
- Submissions must be made on the original CJA-20 Vouchers generated by the Court;
- Vouchers may be handwritten, but must be legible; and
- Submissions must be made using the electronic worksheets for documenting hours and expenses.
Otherwise, the submission will be returned.
For more information, please contact:
- Maria at: (716) 551-1732 [Buffalo cases]
- Courtney at: (716) 551-1732 [Rochester cases]
CJA Panel Application (updated 2/2012)
2nd Circuit Requirements to Use Electronic CJA Forms
CJA19 Public Disclosure of Attorney Fee Information
CJA eVoucher Implementation Notice (updated 1/2016)
CJA Notice of Voucher Processing Delays (updated 1/2016)
CJA Top Notice (updated 1/2016)
Note: All attached documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat reader to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may get it here.