- Court Business
- Clerk's Office
- Representing Yourself
- About the Court
- Site Map
- Jury Duty Scam (click here to find out more)
- Public Announcements
- The Pro Se Assistance Program will be open for assistance on Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:30am to 2:00pm.
Criminal Justice Act (CJA)
For all appointments prior to May 1, 2015, please utilize the paper vouchers
Please note the mandatory requirements for attorney reimbursements:
- Submissions must be made on the original CJA-20 Vouchers generated by the Court;
- Vouchers may be handwritten, but must be legible; and
- Submissions must be made using the electronic worksheets for documenting hours and expenses.
Otherwise, the submission will be returned.
For more information, please contact:
Maria G at: (716) 551-1732 [Buffalo & Rochester cases]
Note: All attached documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat reader to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may get it here.
|CJA Plan (updated 6/2010)||1.31 MB|
|CJA Panel Application (updated 2/2012)||708.05 KB|
|2nd Circuit Requirements to Use Electronic CJA Forms||7.66 KB|
|CJA19 Public Disclosure of Attorney Fee Information||86.92 KB|
|CJA eVoucher Implementation Notice (update 1/2016)||87.63 KB|
|CJA Rates (updated 1/2016)||34.34 KB|
|CJA Notice of Voucher Processing Delays (updated 1/2016)||48.67 KB|
|CJA Top Notice (updated 1/2016)||47.31 KB|