- Court Business
- Clerk's Office
- Representing Yourself
- About the Court
- Site Map
- Jury Duty Scam (click here to find out more)
- Public Announcements
- CM/ECF will be in READ-ONLY mode starting December 19th at 5:00PM EST until December 21st at 12:00PM EST.
Criminal Justice Act (CJA)
Please note the mandatory requirements for attorney reimbursements:
- Submissions must be made on the original CJA-20 Vouchers generated by the Court;
- Vouchers may be handwritten, but must be legible; and
- Submissions must be made using the electronic worksheets for documenting hours and expenses.
Otherwise, the submission will be returned.
For more information, please contact:
Maria G at: (716) 551-1732 [Buffalo & Rochester cases]
Note: All attached documents are in Adobe Acrobat PDF file format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat reader to view these documents. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may get it here.
|CJA Plan (updated 6/2010)||1.31 MB|
|CJA Panel Application (updated 2/2012)||708.05 KB|
|2nd Circuit Requirements to Use Electronic CJA Forms||7.66 KB|
|CJA TOP Notice||9.6 KB|
|CJA Notice of Voucher Processing Delays||10.76 KB|
|CJA Rates (updated 2/2014)||6.61 KB|