1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

What If I Have Already Performed Jury Service Recently?

If you have served as a GRAND or PETIT juror in the United States District Court within the past two (2) years, you may request to be excused from serving as a juror. Please note the name of the court and the dates that you have served on the back of the jury qualification questionnaire under the "Remarks" area.

Site Map

CM/ECF Information